Thursday, July 26, 2007

x))

YAYS!

nothing much today .
after school went to have friendly game with queensway sec
played 5 sets
first set was 12-25
second set most probably was 10-25
third set 17-25
AWWWW!
sprained my ankle again!
during the 3rd set.
i didnt cry . didnt ;DDD
forgotten last two sets scores.
i didnt notice.
busy looking my swollen ankle !!
renee replaced me .
she played quite well
JIAYOU RENEE !
happy that we won ^^
mr ong was happy that everyone played well too .
laugh and chit-chat in the bus .
training was cancelled tml .
my ankle will recover soon
decided to take dirtyfreak's advice
she's nice laa
so long-winded .
HAHA x))
i will continue to play volleyball next week !
going to rest well during the weekends. ;DD
mr ong told me not to attend tuesday's physical training .
rest well at home .
LOVE MY VBALLER PLAYERS <3>

chemitry test tml !!
*studying *

No comments: